See our new EasyVR Shield 3
The EasyVR Arduino Shield 2.0 is a multi-purpose voice recognition module designed to easily add versatile, robust and cost effective multi-language speech recognition capabilities to virtually any application developed on the Arduino platform.
NEW: The EasyVR Arduino Shield 2.0 introduces the ability for users to create up to 28 of their own custom Speaker Independent (SI) Command Vocabularies using the Quick T2SI Lite Software (license available separately). Additionally the EeasyVR 2.0 includes SonicNet technology for wireless communication between modules or any other sound source. DTMF tone generation is also included.
The EasyVR module can be used with any host with an UART interface powered at 3.3V – 5V, such as PIC and Arduino boards. Some application examples include home automation, such as voice controlled light switches, locks or beds, or adding “hearing” to the most popular robots on the market.
EasyVR Arduino Shield 2.0 Features
- NEW: Supports up to 28 custom Speaker Independent (SI) command vocabularies in teh following languages (QuickT2SI License is required – sold separately):
- US English
- UK English
- LA Spanish
- NEW: SonicNet technology for wireless communication between modules or any other sound source (DVD, mp3, CD etc.)
- NEW: DTMF tone generation
- A set of built-in speaker independent (SI) commands for ready to run basic controls. The commands are available in the following languages:
- English (US)
- Supports up to 32 user-defined Speaker Dependent (SD) triggers or commands (any language).
- Supports Voice Passwords for biometric speech recognition.
- 3 x GPIO lines that can be controlled by new protocol commands.
- PWM audio output that supports 8 ohm speakers.
- Headphone jack.
- Programmable LED.
- Sound playback feature.
- Easy-to-use and simple Graphical User Interface to program Voice Commands.
- Module can be used with any host with an UART interface (powered at 3.3V – 5V) .
- Simple and robust serial protocol to access and program the module through the host board.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX:
- EasyVR Arduino Shield 2.0 (includes EasyVR 2.0 module)
- Software (free download)