The EasyVR 2.0 is a multi-purpose speech recognition module designed to add versatile, robust and cost effective speech and voice recognition capabilities to almost any application. The module includes a set of built-in Speaker Independent Commands for ready-to-run basic controls. It supports up to 32 user-defined Speaker Dependent (SD) triggers or commands, as well as voice passwords. Speaker Dependent commands are supported in any language.
NEW! The EasyVR 2.0 introduces the three new features:
- Custom Speaker Independent Commands
Create up to 28 custom Speaker Independent Commands.
Control one more more EasyVR 2.0 modules wirelessly with sound tokens generated by the module or any other sound source.
- DTMF Tone Generation
Create standard DTMF tones with your EasyVR 2.0 Module
The EasyVR module can be used with any host with an UART interface powered at 3.3V – 5V, such as PIC and Arduino boards. It is ideal for applications such as home automation (voice controlled light switches, locks, beds) or adding hearing to most popular robots on the market.
EasyVR 2.0 FEATURES
- NEW: Supports up to 28 custom Speaker Independent (SI) command vocabularies in the following languages (requires a QuickT2SI Lite License sold separately):
- US English
- UK English
- LA Spanish
- NEW: SonicNET technology for wireless communication between modules or any other sound source (DVD, Audio CD, Mp3 etc.)
- NEW: DTMF tone generation
- Supports up to 32 user-defined Speaker Dependent (SD) triggers or commands in any language
- Supports Voice Passwords for biometric speech recognition.
- Includes a set of built-in speaker independent (SI) commands for ready-to-run basic controls. The commands are available in the following languages:
- English (US)
- Easy-to-use and simple Graphical User Interface to program Voice Commands and Audio
- Module can be used with any host with an UART interface (powered at 3.3V – 5V)
- Simple and robust documented serial protocol to access and program through the host board
- 3 x GPIO lines (IO1, IO2, IO3) that can be controlled by new protocol commands
- PWM audio output that supports 8 ohm speakers
- Sound playback feature of up to 9 minutes of recorded audio or speech.
- Works with any host with an UART interface powered at 3.3V-5.0V.
- Also Works with Robonova and Robozak MR-C3024 controller boards as well as Parallax Basic Stamp
|Trigger Word Set||Command Index||English (US)|
WHAT’S IN THE BOX?
- EasyVR 2.0 Module
- User Manual (free download online)
- Software (free download online)
- Demo videos and related sample code available here