Were happy to announce official support for Arduino Leonardo with EasyVR
We updated our EasyVR Commander to be able to handle the “caterina” bootloader from Arduino. Now you can use the EasyVR Module and the EasyVR Shield mounted on your Leonardo and Customize your commands. The EasyVR Commander is also able to generate Sample code for the Leonardo. To make all this happen we also have a new Arduino Library Version 1.4 and a new Manual Version 3.6.6.
Also we have included all Sensory Tools inside the EasyVR Commander installer. This means you do not have to handle different installers to get Quick Synthesis 5 , Fluent Chip 3, Quick Text 2 Speaker Independent Lite including all language packs running on your System. Simply decide during the Commander installation what tools you like to use. Please note that Quick Text 2 Speaker Independent (QT2SI) is optional Software which has to be purchased separately to be functional.
Please check our download section for the latest files.
Here is the complete change log v3.7.25 – Apr 15 2014:
– added detection of Arduino Leonardo (“caterina” bootloader)
– added detection of serial port replacement (for Arduino Leonardo)
– fixed serial port enumeration (it was handling end of list as an error)
– updated Arduino library version bundled with installer (with Leonardo support)
– updated Arduino template code generation for Leonardo compatibility
– added installer for the whole suite of Sensory tools (QS5, FC3, QT2SI Lite and all language packs)
– fixed installer when removing old software versions